Hook&Loop is looking for a driven Business Analyst to join our team and help our make more strategic data-driven decisions and prove the business impact of our work streams.
The Business Analyst is responsible for working with the leadership team to strategize, prioritize and maximize the operational impact of Hook&Loop’s design-led outcomes and outputs. The Business Analyst will map the value of our mobile products, experience enhancements in core product along with analyzing and reporting the impact of the adoption and usage of the Infor Design System (IDS). The role focuses on recording and reporting the business impact of H&L’s work streams and provided validation and insights for our business model to push our work in a positive, forward direction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and monitor user data to draw insights and optimizations with the goal of communicating those findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Create, Implement and Manage KPI’s and success metrics for H&L projects.
- Quantify and communicate ROI and overall value for H&L development initiatives.
- Capture key references to add context to Customer Case Studies and Infor communication content.
- Develop approach to deliver repeatable performance tracking.
- Partner with researchers on insights team to identify research initiatives to help support the goals of H&L’s BA
- Conduct user research, draft user stories and meet with users to aid and facilitate analysis models.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on platform usage and identify opportunities to drive enhancements and business value.
- Work with product team to align user stories with roadmap.
- Act as an interface and customer advocate to ensure customer, stakeholder and user needs are being addressed.
- Collaborate with and support analysts during their design and development efforts to provide support for analytics of user stories
- Participate as a member of the Development team but align with workstreams from all functional H&L teams to continually extract and identify value.
- Validate that product deliveries meet customer requirements and drive product demos
- Improve and expand knowledge and skill sets with regard to current trends and changes in software development industry and be up to date with latest design trends
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings and other agile activities when necessary for full visibility of workstreams.
- BS in Business, Technology, Operations or related field
- 5+ years of related job experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Eager to contribute
- Willingness to search and identify opportunities for the organization.
- Awareness to engage with functional teams within H&L for visibility.
- Ability to present internally and externally, create content(presentations, white papers, product documentation, etc.)
Hook&Loop designs and builds products that scale user experience into the enterprise. Collaborating with product teams and developers within Infor and partnering strategically with select Infor customers, H&L is relentlessly focused on user satisfaction and customer success. To achieve this, the team at Hook&Loop knows that design is not enough to deliver experiences that transform organizations and revolutionize the way people work. While embracing UX design best practices, H&L uncovers the contextual details of each user journey; understands business goals and market realities; and seizes the potential of emerging technologies to deliver always, only, exactly what the user needs right now.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA [at] infor.com.